Heating & Cooling Contractor
Heating and Cooling St Louis
Installation, Repair, Replacement, and Servicing for All Heating and Air Conditioning Needs in Saint Louis, MO
Welcome to Ambient Air, your home for heating and cooling services throughout St. Louis and the surrounding areas. We proudly serve our community and bring 20 years of industry experience to every job, giving you the peace of mind knowing that you are receiving the highest quality service for your HVAC system.
Our premium heating and cooling services include:
- Furnace repair and maintenance
- Air conditioner repair and maintenance
- Split system condensing units
- Ductless split systems
- Boiler repair and maintenance
- New furnace installation
- New air conditioner installation
- And much more!
MAKING EVERY SERVICE CALL AND INSTALL AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
Who We Are
- Mechanical Contractor Licensed in St Louis City and County
- Specialized in Residential Service, Maintenance, and Installation
- We Offer Quality Work at a Fair Price
- A St Louis, Veteran-Owned, Small Business
- Service All Brands, Makes, and Models
- Licensed Bonded and Insured
- BBB Accredited
- We Practice Safety, Responsibility, and Reliability
Upfront Service Repair Pricing:
We recognize that most people prefer to spend their money on things other than repairs on their HVAC equipment. Before you authorize any work to be done you will be provided with the total cost to repair your system... No surprises
HVAC in St Louis MO
We Service All Major Brands With Safety and Responsibility
Residential & Commercial Heating and Cooling Services
Trust Us to Install Heating & Air Conditioning Systems Quickly and Safely
Heating Services in St. Louis
When the cold months come to St. Louis, you should never have to worry about your ability to keep your house warm and comfortable. Our team of experienced HVAC specialists will work with you to serve a variety of heating needs in your home.
Whether you need to schedule annual maintenance on your heating unit, have a sudden problem with your furnace or boiler that needs to be fixed, or want to replace or upgrade your unit before the winter, we have the solution for you.
Contact us today to receive a free estimate on all heating services.
Air Conditioning Services in St. Louis
As one of the most experienced and highly rated air conditioning service teams in St. Louis, we take pride in helping our community stay cool throughout the hot summer months. Our air conditioning specialists have the expertise to work on all cooling makes and models, and we take the worry and stress out of air conditioning repair with fast and reliable service.
If you are considering an upgrade to your air conditioning unit – or want to switch from central air to a ductless split system – we will walk you through every step of the process so you can make the best decisions for you and your family.
When it comes to your heating and cooling needs, you should never leave anything to chance. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation services, so you will never have to wonder about the quality of the work. We will never stop working for you until the job is done right and you are happy with the outcome.
If you are searching for exceptional customer service from an experienced and friendly staff, you have come to the right place. Contact us today at Ambient Air to receive your free estimate on all services and to get started on your heating and cooling project today.
We Are an Essential Service Business Here to Serve You
We know that the services we provide are not a luxury, but essential to maintaining the safety and reliability of your home’s critical systems. Ambient Air LLC is committed to implementing procedures to keep you safe, and will continue to stay informed and implement updated procedures if needed.
We live here too, and we’re all in this together. We are here for you at 314-255-8589
Zero Contact Service Call
It is important that you, your family and our technicians all stay safe while we serve the members of our community. Our Zero Contact service process achieves these objectives in multiple ways:
- When our technicians pull up at your home, before leaving the truck, they will sanitize their hands and any equipment they may bring into your home with virus killing wipes, hand sanitizer and spray.
- Before entering your home, our technicians will ask again if anyone in your home is sick or has compromised immunity or suspects exposure to the virus.
- If required to enter your home, our technicians will wear face masks, gloves and shoe coverings and will stay at least 6 feet away from your family and pets. They will minimize their movement to only those areas of your home that need servicing.
- When your work is completed, our technicians will not ask to sign anything or touch any paperwork.
- Our technicians and our co-workers are not coming to work if they believe they might be sick, or might have been exposed to the virus.
Reviews from Our Clients
Amazing service. Shawn was very quick to respond and did a very thorough job. He allowed me to ask questions along the way and explained everything in great detail. He fixed the issue we were having and he was very friendly the whole time. I’d strongly recommend!
~ Jasmine C.
Very fair pricing
Excellent service and very fair pricing. I would highly suggest this company for servicing your furnace and air conditioning units. They also do replacements and install duct work.
~ Liz L.
These gentleman are unbelievable! Best service experience I have ever had when it comes to heating and cooling! Give em a call you won't regret it! Ambient thanks for everything you guys were top notch in both encounters will call again if ever needed!
~ Andy D.